11 December 2020
FS Forum Marketing Effectiveness Awards 2020
Boxever were thrilled to sponsor the FS Forum Marketing Effectiveness Awards 2020.The Awards are one of the industry’s most sought after accolades, recognising not only the very best of financial services marketing but also, crucially, the proven success of campaigns of all types and sizes. The digital ceremony recognises the teams and individuals who have driven marketing excellence, to help customers and organisations to thrive during this time of global uncertainty.
This year’s highly engaging ceremony was hosted by Matt Dawson, former rugby World Champion and TV celebrity. It was the 19th year running and received a record number of submissions.
Boxever proudly sponsored the Most Effective New Product, Service or Innovation award. Ed Porter, Financial Services Lead at Boxever, presented the award to the winning organisation, TSB for their ‘Fraud Refund Guarantee’. Congratulations to all the winners!
FS Forum Marketing Effectiveness Awards 2020 | The Winners
- Most Effective Digital Marketing Campaign: Fidelity International
- Most Effective Content Marketing Campaign: UBS
- Most Effective Brand Strategy: Vanguard
- Most Effective Public Relations Campaign: Luther Pendragon
- Most Effective New Product, Service or Innovation: TSB
- Most Effective Business to Business Campaign: Fidelity
- Most Effective use of Data and Analytics: Janus Henderson
- Most Effective Corporate Social Responsibility Campaign: Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management
- Most Effective Integrated Advertising Campaign: Fidelity International
- Most Effective International Campaign: AXA Global Healthcare
- Most Effective Use of Sponsorship: Standard Life
- Most Effective Use of a Limited Budget: Nucleus Financial
- Most Effective Relationship Marketing Campaign: Fidelity
- Most Effective Customer Crisis Communications in Covid-19: Direct Line Group
- Most Effective B2B Crisis Communications in Covid-19: Capital Group
- Most Effective Internal Crisis Communications in Covid-19: Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management
- Judges’ Award for Best Use of Consumer Insight: Cardtronics
- Judges’ Award for Marketing Learning: Planet Payment and AIG Life
- Judges’ Award for Marketing Excellence: Fidelity International
- Judges’ Award for Thought Leadership: UBS
FS Forum Marketing Effectiveness Awards 2020 | The Winners | Peer Recognition
- Celebrating Diversity: Lanson
- Agency of the Year: Moreish Marketing
- Young Marketer of the Year: Lexa Palfrey, Senior Marketing Manager at Weatherbys Private Bank
- Marketer of the Year: Raj Kumar, Group Brand and Reputation Director at Aviva
Getting started with Boxever is easy
Take the first step towards smarter customer interactions. Check out our interactive product tour, or book a demo, to see how Boxever can work for you.
Build smarter customer interactions
If you’re looking to drive your business forward with data management, decisioning, experimentation and personalisation we’d love to have an expert show you around our platform.